While a dating guide, made by whoever, will always consist of some do's and don't about your table manners, conversation etiquette etc., the primary step is to dress well. When you're going to first walk in front of him, it is bound to make an impression, and that could last really long.
- One pieces and skirts: That's how you can show your feminine side to him! Guys love it when you dress unusually for them- a pair of denims would be too casual. Don't wear a dress so short that it makes you uncomfortable. Go for knee lengths to avoid mess.
- Red lipstick: The bright shade of red always does the magic! You can wear a red dress (or skirt) and put on the lipstick of same tint, or you can also combine a little black dress and blood red lip color.
- Heels: A killer pair of heels would showcase your edginess. Not telling you to mandatory wear them even when you can't handle, but heels are a bang on for a date! Go for more comfortable wedge heels if stilettos are too much pain!
- Make up: Put on something that suits your skin! This is not the time to experiment (red lipstick is an exception). No need for false eyelashes and too much foundation. Stick to simple kohl and liners.
- Confidence: Wear confidence and wear loads of it! And with all that, you're set to draw his attention-all toward you!